Similar Threats: Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.dutw, Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.dwcr, Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.dxrx,
Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm is a malicious worm capable of propagating via email. It normally arrives as a downloaded file when a user unwittingly visits a compromised website. Meanwhile, Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm may use other components to carry out its payloads which include downloading and installing other malware, propagating across the network via known exploits, and execute denial-of-service attacks.
Warning: Usually Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm is created by special programs called “joiners”. These programs allow to customize functionalities and to add as many files as needed into the package. However, the computer users can not realize the problem. In this case, it is highly advised you to use Best Spyware Scanner to detect the dropped Malware. Thus, the Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm will be gone.
Remove the Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm by manual
1. Remove the registry entries hidden by Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm.
Once you find some programs on your PC run abnormally, you should immediately check the following entries in the Registry, and directly delete the spyware-related registry entries.
2. It is probably a way to load the “Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm" malicious program, by hiding within the system WIN.INI file and the strings "run=" and "load=", so this must be carefully checked.
3. Clean up IE Temporary file folder where the original carrier of PC threats is possibly stored. Meanwhile, the malicious files generated by Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm are possibly located in the following Location:
C:\Program Files\Common Files
C:\Documents and Settings
Very often online advertisement companies use Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm to silently drop their Adware/Spyware components or downloaders to the users computer. However, it is not guaranteed to remove the Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm completely by manual. Therefore, it is sincerely recommended you to scan an affected computer with Best Spyware Scanner with antispyware capabilities. All malicious file such as Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm can be removed in minutes.
How to Remove Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm Automatically?
- Download and install Best Spyware Scanner.
- Run an Online Scan with Best Spyware Scanner.
- If the threat Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm is detected, click "Remove" to delete this malicious item.
In case that any stubborn threat could not be removed immediately by the method above, please feel free to contact us for a thorough solution. Just use the Analysis function of Best Spyware Scanner to send us an Analysis Report. Our technical experts of Best Spyware Scanner will promptly analyze it and give you a proper solution for your specific spyware problem.Download Best Spyware Scanner to Remove Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm
Hope to stop your PC from being attacked by malicious programs?
It is 100% guaranteed to remove Worm.Win32.AutoRun.ogm from your PC completely with Best Spyware Scanner.
Order Best Spyware Scanner now, you can get back your money with any reasons in 60 days. Just $34.95 only!