Similar Threats: Trojan.Win32.Agent.aujk, Trojan.Win32.Agent.aulj, Trojan.Win32.Agent.aulw,
Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri is usually a standalone program that drops different type of standalone Malware (Trojan, Worms and Backdoor) to Windows system. Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri is an executable file that contains other files compressed inside its body.
Warning: Usually Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri is created by special programs called "joiners". These programs allow to customize functionalities and to add as many files as needed into the package. Sometimes, Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri components directly to memory and activate them there. In this case, it is highly advised you to use Best Spyware Scanner to detect the dropped Malware. Thus, the Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri will be gone.
Remove the Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri by manual
1. Remove the registry entries hidden by Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri.
Once you find some programs on your PC run abnormally, you should immediately check the following entries in the Registry, and directly delete the spyware-related registry entries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion Explorer\ShellFolders Startup="C:\windows\start menu\programs\startup
2. It is probably a way to load the "Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri" malicious program, by hiding within the system WIN.INI file and the strings "run=" and "load=", so this must be carefully checked.
3. Clean up IE Temporary file folder where the original carrier of PC threats is possibly stored. Meanwhile, the malicious files generated by Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri are possibly located in the following Location:
C:\Program Files\Common Files
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\
Very often online advertisement companies use Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri to silently drop their Adware/Spyware components or downloaders to the users computer. However, it is not guaranteed to remove Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri completely. Therefore, it is sincerely recommended you to scan an affected computer with Best Spyware Scanner with antispyware capabilities. All malicious file such as Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri can be removed in minutes.
How to Remove Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri Automatically?
- Download and install Best Spyware Scanner.
- Run an Online Scan with Best Spyware Scanner.
- If the threat Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri is detected, click "Remove" to delete this malicious item.
In case that any stubborn threat could not be removed immediately by the method above, please feel free to contact us for a thorough solution. Just use the Analysis function of Best Spyware Scanner to send us an Analysis Report. Our technical experts of Best Spyware Scanner will promptly analyze it and give you a proper solution for your specific spyware problem.Download Best Spyware Scanner to Remove Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri Effectively with powerful Online Scan function.
Hope to stop your PC from being attacked by malicious programs?
It is 100% guaranteed to remove Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.tcri from your PC completely with Best Spyware Scanner.
Order Best Spyware Scanner now, you can get back your money with any reasons in 60 days. Just $34.95 only!