Similar Threats: Trojan.Win32.Buzus.aadl, Trojan.Win32.Buzus.airv, Trojan.Win32.Buzus.aiyh,
Generic11.QDT is likely an illegal disguised program which can compromise your computer with all kinds of malicious actions. Generic11.QDT may slow down computer speed, pops up annoying ads, change the home page you set for Web Browser, track your surfing habits, etc. Diagnose and remove malicious Generic11.QDT.
Warning:Generic11.QDT can cause total damage of your computer and loss of your privacy in a severe case. If you suspect any unknown file or application on your computer, please run Best Spyware Scanner to determine it for further information. You are also recommended to submit this software to Best Spyware Scanner for analysis as soon as possible.
Is your computer infected by any malicious threats or Generic11.QDT? Do you encounter any abnormal problem on system registry or disk?
1. The followings are registry entries that may have been modified by a malicious Generic11.QDT:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion Explorer\ShellFolders Startup="C:\windows\start menu\programs\startup
2. The followings are folders where Generic11.QDT related files may locate:
C:\Program Files\Common Files
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\
How to remove malicious Generic11.QDT immediately?
Remember that some spyware threats always try to hide themselves to prevent you from finding them by misspelling their names or pretend to be normal system files, so to determine whether Generic11.QDT is a threat or a legitimate file, please run a most effective scan with Best Spyware Scanner to check and diagnose Generic11.QDT. If any suspicious or malicious files are detected on your computer, you can remove them immediately with Best Spyware Scanner.Download Best Spyware Scanner to Secure Your PC Now!
Diagnosis of Generic11.QDT:
- Download and install Best Spyware Scanner
- Run an Online Scan with Best Spyware Scanner.
- If the file "Generic11.QDT" is detected as a malicious file, click "Remove" to delete it.
Methods to remove malicious Generic11.QDT: The following two methods are used when the detected files can not be removed.
- If Windows reports that it cannot delete Generic11.QDT, this indicates that the file is in use. To remove this file, you should close all the instructions on this page, restart the computer in Safe mode and then delete it by using Windows Explorer.
- If the malicious file still can not be deleted in Safe mode, you are recommended to use the File Deletion function of Best Spyware Scanner to forcibly delete the file.
No matter whether you are a newbie or an advanced computer user, whether your computer has been infected by Generic11.QDT or not, we sincerely suggest you Download Best Spyware Scanner and run a scan on your computer right now. Best Spyware Scanner not only check your computer for exposed threats, but also diagnose any other PE files ( dll, exe, sys, tmp, etc) carefully to secure your computer system.
Hope to stop your PC from being attacked by malicious programs?
It is 100% guaranteed to remove Generic11.QDT from your PC completely with Best Spyware Scanner.
Order Best Spyware Scanner now, you can get back your money with any reasons in 60 days. Just $34.95 only!